3 Ways to rock your summer dress
A dress is every woman’s ultimate wardrobe essential. From flowing maxis to cute off-shoulder floral print dresses, you can choose from a wide range of looks. And the best part is, you can team these dresses with a host of accessories to make sure you turn heads whenever you step outside.
But most importantly, flaunting that summer dress is the perfect way to show off your glowing, radiant skin, which you’ve kept covered and well moisturised all winter.
Here are some simple ideas to look like an absolute scorcher in your summer dress-
- Stylize With The Right Accessories
The choice of accessories depends on the occasion. Casual summer dresses can be teamed with denim, shrugs, and leather jackets for a stylish ensemble. When going out with friends in the morning, wear a hat that complements your dress and adds to the overall look. Avoid jewellery, but if you absolutely must, go with delicate silver or gold ornaments.
Slip on some embellished footwear to add more colour and vibrancy to your look.
- Step Out With Flawless Skin
Tanning and sun allergies are common problems during summer, and too much exposure to sunlight can damage your skin beyond repair. Make sure to apply sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. Also, drink a lot of water, and eat fresh fruits and veggies to keep your skin hydrated.
Another problem that you face with wearing summer dresses is frequenting your beautician every 15-20 days to get unwanted body hair removed. You could instead say goodbye to those expensive parlour visits by opting for convenient laser hair reduction sessions at Kaya Skin Clinic.
Laser hair reduction is gentle on the skin and a permanent solution for unwanted body hair. Kaya Skin Clinic’s certified beauty therapists use advanced laser technology to deal with unwanted hair from your body. Laser hair reduction is suitable for all skin types and has zero side effects.
Quick Summer Hacks
Summer is the time when makeup becomes a real hassle. Avoid too much makeup and go for a minimalistic approach.
- Use an oil-absorbing base before applying makeup to avoid melting. Keep in mind that too much powder will give you a chalky appearance.
- Don’t forget to carry a facial mist when you’re travelling to keep your skin cool and moisturized.
- Go easy on the foundation and use cream-based eye shadows and blushes to ensure your makeup lasts.
- Avoid dark colours, and if you’re applying mascara, make sure it’s a waterproof one. Liquid liners are better for the summers than pencils, as these last longer.
Now that you know how to get that perfect summer look, slip into your favourite summer dress and watch everyone turn green with envy every time you step out into the sun.