Love Yourself and your skin in your own way | Kaya #MyLoveMyWay - Blog
Love is a strong word. A difficult word. A confusing word. A word that’s easier said than done.
But it is also a compassionate word. A joyful word. An exhilarating word. And above all, a word that brings people closer together.
For as long as the existence of time, we have made it a point to make everyone else’s business, our business. It’s almost as if humans were gifted with the instinct to sense when someone is about to make a choice that brings them happiness, and then make it their mission to “put you on the right path” with their unsolicited opinions. Yeah, those aren’t welcome either.
And the instance we most commonly see this happening with is the choices you make for your own body and what makes you feel beautiful. When an individual - be it across gender or sex - decides to undergo any kind of cosmetic treatment, the first reaction is to criticise and ridicule, without a second’s thought to what it means for the individual themselves.
But this is a story about love. This is when love is easier said than done — when you know what it means to love yourself and what it means to feel beautiful in your own skin, but to have to fight that societal battle to stand your ground.
Let’s not forget, though, we also did say that love is something that brings people closer together. It’s because of the same love that today we see a hopeful shift towards more inclusive beauty — where we slowly but steadily grow to appreciate and admire beauty in all its forms, in all its genders.
The Kaya Life is your forever Cupid, not just on the occasion of Valentine’s Day, but every day. We are your partners in giving life to the thought that #BeautifulIsYou — both inside out.
To work its magic on the inside, our special team of 100+ expert dermatologists and skin care specialists curate treatments from over 60+ luxury skin care products, having 18 years of understanding Indian skin unlike any other.
And for the outside, Kaya skin care clinics have 600+ customised services to offer for your every need.
We also understand that sometimes you may need some help to feel more like yourself through cosmetics that aren’t “natural” in its form — Botox and Fillers being some examples. But love is about acceptance in every form and we’re bringing to the forefront a few pampering skincare treatments and products for you to embrace without judgement. #MyLoveMyWay is the belief that will take you all the way!
Treatments for Young, Firm, and Glowing Skin: Profhilo, Botox, and Fillers
- Profhilo: Made from Hyaluronic Acid (HA), these are injections that stimulate collagen production to build new cells and give you younger, firmer, and more hydrated skin
- Botox: A protein that stems from Botulinum toxin, Botox injections are used to visibly reduce signs of ageing such as wrinkles. The effects typically last 3-4 months
- Fillers: Dermal fillers or soft tissue fillers are composed of a few compounds including Hyaluronic Acid to fill up areas of the skin to make them look more plump and reduce fine lines
Anti Aging Products to Reduce Signs of Ageing: RetinoBoost Serum and Antox Vit C Serum
- RetinoBoost: A combination of Retinol, Niacinamide, and Matrixyl 3000 to reverse early signs of aging. Retinoids help produce more collagen to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Matrixyl 3000 and Niacinamide work in similar ways and also help keep moisture intact. It’s a great over-the-counter face treatment for glowing skin
- Antox Vit-C Serum: One of Kaya's best sellers in skin serums, it is rich in the goodness of vitamin C that helps fight free radicals. These free-flowing molecules result in oxidative stress which can alter and cause damage to your skin cells. Oxidative stress can be a cause of prolonged exposure to the sun and its UV rays, which can make your skin age faster to develop fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant that can significantly protect against UV damage to keep your skin feeling fresh and youthful
Treatment for Smooth, Hairless Skin: Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal or laser hair reduction works using heat from a laser light that destroys hair follicles under the skin. Destroying hair from its follicles ensures that hair grows back much slower and when it does, that it grows as fine as “baby hair” — as Cupid, you know we can really appreciate this one. The results are long-term to leave your skin feeling smooth perpetually.
Of all the kinds of love, self love is the most powerful. Self love is unabashedly selfish and we love self love! It’s when you start to take care of yourself and glow on the inside that it automatically shines on the outside. It’s when others start to see your light and soak it in to appreciate you for your true self. So, be selfish and love yourself for a change. Because to love yourself in your skin is is to mean that #BeautifulIsYou.
And if you ever need Cupid, we’re just a click away. Book an appointment online here to treat yourself with the best self-care beauty products and skincare treatments. #MyLoveMyWay is your mantra today and everyday!