Kaya 10% Niacinamide + 1% Azeloglycina Face Serum, Dark Spot Corrector - Fights Acne
Suitable for hyperpigmentation, dull skin, uneven skin tone
Flat 30% Off
- Recent History
- login to see your saved addresses
- A non-oily serum that fights dark spots.
- The formulation is anti-inflammatory.
- Improves skin quality and gives an even texture.
- For better results follow by Kaya Replenshining Night Cream.
Not a fan of your dark spots? Try Kaya’s new 10% Niacinamide + 1% Azeloglycina Face Serum. A non-oily, easily absorbing anti-inflammatory formula infused with potent actives. The concoction actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars and gives an even skin texture. It improves skin quality for a brighter and more luminous complexion.
Country Of Origin- India
Manufacturer's Name- GAILLARD COSMETICS
Manufacturer's Address- GAILLARD COSMETICS (MUM) P LTD,GATE NO. 112/2,A/P NASRAPUR,412213,PUNE, Country - India, Region - Maharashtra.
Even Skin Tone
Controls Sebum Production
This formula is researched and developed by dermatologists. At Kaya, our team of expert dermatologists understand the uniqueness of Indian skin and create special formulations to provide solutions that are designed for the best efficacy.
Uneven skin tone
When to use
The serum can be used once daily at the night.
- Lightening or brightening of the skin - Scientific studies have proven its property to inhibit melanin production, which helps treat hyperpigmentation and lightening dark spots hence enhancing skin tone. It is found to improve overall complexion.
- Even Skin Tone – Niacinamide helps to gently exfoliate skin & give even skin tone. Azeloglycina addresses uneven skin tone and dark spots while improving skin quality for a brighter and more luminous complexion.
- Fades Acne Marks – Niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory that works to regulate the amount of acne-causing oil being produced by the glands in your skin. In addition, it regulates skin tone and helps fade the red, purple, and brown marks that acne can leave on the skin. Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Fights Acne – Niacinamide or Vitamin B3 has been clinically proven to help visibly improve large pores and prevent acne. Daily use will result in fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
- Controls Sebum Production – The serum is infused with Zinc to help regulate sebum production, diminish the severity of acne, and promote clear skin.
- This face serum is enriched with an active form of vitamin B3, Niacinamide which actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars and gives an even skin texture.
- Azeloglycina helps in sebum production. It addresses uneven skin tone and dark spots while improving skin quality for a brighter and more luminous complexion.
- Zinc PCA provides moisturization, anti-inflammatory, sebum regulating, and antibacterial properties.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 binds to and holds water in the skin, moisturizing and leaving it soft, smooth, and more supple. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and is involved in activating the proliferation of cells that are important for wound healing and restoring the function of the skin barrier.
- Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants, but your body can't produce it. Studies show that vitamin E can reduce sunburns from exposure to UVB radiation.