Tired of Dry & Damaged Hair? Nourish Your Hair This Winter with These 3 Amazing Home Remedies
All women universally desire for long luscious healthy looking locks. Sadly, for many women the reality is very different from this distant dream. There are many reasons why your hair might be dry or damaged. Factors such as weather, personal hygiene, lack of moisture etc. can play a vital role in the health of your hair.
The dry and damaged condition of your hair is reversible with a little bit of effort and a lot of care. There are a lot of treatments for dry hair which you can easily do from home. To reverse the damaging effects to your hair, the best remedies to incorporate are the homemade ones. There are various home remedies for dry and damaged hair which you can easily follow. Most of these home remedies for dry and damaged hair require ingredients which are easily found in your kitchen. All of these ingredients contain vitamins and other vitals in them which can correct the damage made to your hair. So read on below to find out about these ingredients and how to incorporate them in to your hair care routine.
- Aloe Vera for Hair : With the presence of enzymes, amino acids, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera is an excellent ingredient to repair damaged hair. It can be used for the treatment of dry and damaged hair because of its moisture-retaining properties which help to soothe the shaft of your hair.
- To begin with, you can apply aloe vera directly to your damaged hair. Leave it on your hair for 10 – 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- For an alternative treatment for dry or damaged hair, you can mix 4tsps. of aloe vera with 2tsps. of coconut oil and 3tsps. of plain yoghurt. Stir the mixture well and apply it to the damaged hair. Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes. Wash off the mixture with a mild shampoo.
- Apple Cider Vinegar to Moisturize your hair : The use of Apple Cider Vinegar goes beyond just as a salad dressing. It is packed with enzymes and beneficial bacteria and is known as a wonder tonic. Apple Cider Vinegar is cost effective, natural and an organic ingredient for the treatment of dry and damaged hair. Apple Cider Vinegar can moisturize your hair making it look silky and lustrous.
- The easiest way to use Apple Cider Vinegar is to mix half a cup of vinegar with one cup of water and massage it directly to your scalp. Wash it off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes and shampoo as usual.
- Egg to Nourish Your Hair : Filled with nutrients, egg can nourish your hair with the essential vitals that it lacks. It contains proteins, vitamins etc. which can nourish the stands of your hair. The enzymes present in egg white helps to cleanse your hair and scalp.
- The easiest way to use egg for the benefit of your hair is to whisk it and massage it directly to your scalp. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Buy Kaya Nourishing Shampoo : Enriched with hibiscus extracts and a mild fragrance, this shampoo adds luster to your hair. The almond oil extracts in it on the other hand strengthens it from the inside. It also helps to avoid hair breakage.
- Buy Kaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo : This shampoo contains extracts of seaweed and algae which helps to remove dandruff. It also helps to soothe your scalp and protect it from irritation.