Have a skin makeover this monsoon
Experts at Kaya recommend how small alterations in the skin care practice during the season can keep the skin glowing. Let us have a look at certain skincare techniques that can help you have a healthy skin.
Unquestionably, dryness is due to lack of vitamins that helps in restoring dry and damaged skin. And to top it all the skin throws tantrums during the monsoon. Now how do you fight this condition of your skin? Well, it’s very simple, just follow these simple suggestions:
- Hydrate yourself as much as you can. Water intake hydrates your body and clears out all the unwanted toxins.
- Use cleansers that have Salicylic acid. Kaya’s Purifying Cleanser gently cleanses the pores from deep within, removing excess oil, dirt and impurities. It’s a must have for clear, oil-free and healthier looking skin. To know more visit: http://shop.kayaclinic.com/shop-online/purifying-cleanser
- Moisturize your skin regularly. This will help in enhancing the outer layer of your skin suitably hydrated, thereby leaving it with a soft, supple and moist look. Kaya’s Anytime Moisturizing Cream minimizes water loss from the skin and keeps it soft and supple and provides vital nutrition to the skin. To know more visit: http://shop.kayaclinic.com/shop-online/anytime-moisturizing-cream
One of the main reasons that you have an oily skin is due to the hormonal changes that are hereditarily determined. However, little changes in the way you take care of your skin can bring about a gentle and steady change in the way it feels and looks. Follow these simple tips to keep your skin in good condition:
- Exfoliate your skin regularly as it will help in clearing your pores and also it removes the dead skin cell layers. Kaya’s Creamy Exfoliating Rinse gently polishes skin by removing dead skin cells leaving your skin feel fresh, soft and smooth with a glowing complexion. To know more visit : http://shop.kayaclinic.com/shop-online/creamy-exfoliating-rinse
· Avoid heavy cleansing products. Kaya’s Face Cleanser for Sensitive Skin is formulated for sensitive facial skin that needs special attention, this mild, soap-free formula cleanses gently without dryness or irritation. Visit http://shop.kayaclinic.com/shop-online/face-cleanser-sensitive-skin
- Opt for hot water to wash your face instead of cold or lukewarm water. This will help you remove the excess oil on the skin in a better way thereby leaving it elastic and soft.
Being a combination of oily and dry skin, such skin types need extra care. The dry part of it should be rinsed and nourished frequently and the oily part of it should be cleaned, polished and toned to match the dry skin type.
- Wash your face 2-3 times daily with a good face wash. Kaya’s Skin Awakening Rinse is a multi-vitamin shimmering cleanser that is aimed to wash away make-up and impurities without changing skin's natural moisture balance. Visit http://shop.kayaclinic.com/shop-online/skin-awakening-rinse
- Stay away from alcohol based toners. Kaya’s Purifying Toner helps control excess oil, tighten your pores and reduce irritation leaving your skin comfortable and refreshed. The toner further prepares your skin for treatment of acne. To know more visit : http://shop.kayaclinic.com/shop-online/purifying-toner
Take good care of your skin and enjoy the heavy downpour without distressing about your looks!