Are Hair Transplants Good Or Bad For You
Even with the advancement in technologies and products, there’s still a lot of debate on whether or not hair transplants are good. Let’s first understand what a transplant procedure is. Hair transplantation is a hair restoration procedure that involves transplanting hair follicles from a donor area to a recipient area. Kaya Hair Transplant Solution is an excellent option for men and women who are facing significant hair loss, hair thinning, and bald patches. Now, before you make a decision, we’ve listed down the pros and cons of a hair transplantation for you. Read on!
The hair that you get out of a transplant procedure is completely manageable as it is your own hair.
- You are your own donor, so that eliminates the chance of wrong matches or rejection of hair follicles by the recipient area.
- The technique is minimally invasive and leaves behind no scars or stitches. It is hardly painful as it is performed under local anaesthesia.
- The transplanted hair follicles completely mature and grow in less than a year. - Hair transplantation is a long term and permanent solution for baldness.
- Recovery from an intense transplantation procedure is not overnight. It takes around 2 to 3 weeks to resume your normal diet and physically demanding activities.
- There is a minute chance of this procedure not showing results. Even after repeated sessions, there are chances that the follicles will refuse to grow.
So, Are Hair Transplants Good Or Bad For You?
For people faced with extreme hair loss, transplants give an actual chance at hair growth. It is a last resort, but it has shown visible results in most of the cases. Also, when combined with other hair treatments, hair transplants works wonders. We have listed the pros and cons of the procedure, and it’s obvious that it’s worth a shot if you have the resources.
Thinking about getting a hair transplant? You can Know Everything About Hair Transplants too.