5 Top Tan Removal Home Remedies for Flawless Even Toned Skin
The inevitable part of some summer time fun outdoors is being tanned by the end of the day. Most women are troubled by the thought of getting tanned. Instead of being able to genuinely enjoy the outdoors, they’re constantly trying to find shade or cover themselves from the sun.
Many women diligently search the internet to find the right remedies to treat their tan. While some resort to the use of cosmetic products, others use homemade remedies to treat their tan. Either wa,y both sets of women are adamant to find the most effective tan removal remedies. Have you wondered how your tan forms? When your skin is exposed to the sun, the pigmentation forming cells melanin are on overdrive. Overproduction of melanin caused by exposure to sun leads to your skin being excessively darkened. Your tan can last for as long as a couple of weeks or even months. Your skin eventually heals itself, but to accelerate the process you can resort to home remedies. Tan removal remedies can be found in abundance online, but how would you know what works best for you. Listed below are few of the tan removal remedies that you must give a try:
- Honey and Lemon for Skin: The acidic property of lime makes it an excellent natural bleach. Lime is known to lighten dark spots and scars. Honey on the other hand helps to keep your skin hydrated. The mixture of honey and lime can do wonders in improving the complexion of your skin. Mix honey and lime juice, apply the mixture to the tanned area and leave the mixture on the affected area for about 10 – 15 minutes. Wash off the mixture with cool water. This remedy is one of the easiest tan removal remedies to try.
- Baking Soda: This might come as a surprise to most of you. But mixing baking soda with water and forming a paste of it can help in removing your tan. Apply this paste as a scrub to the affected area. To gain quicker results, apply this paste on the tanned areas every alternate day and watch the affected area become noticeably lighter.
- Papaya Face Pack: Packed with essential vitamins and antioxidants, papaya is considered a wonder fruit by many. The enzymes present in papaya are capable of lightening and adding a healthy glow to your skin. This is yet another easy tan removal remedies. Take the pulp of a fresh papaya and massage it on to the affected area. Do this for about 20 minutes. Leave the pulp on the affected area for about 10-15 minutes. Once it starts to dry, wash it off with cold water.
- Potato: This is not widely recognized but works just as well as any remedy for tan removal. Potatoes have mild bleaching properties which will help to lighten your skin. It is an anti-tan vegetable which is easily available in your kitchen. You can mash raw potatoes and apply it to the tanned area. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with cool water. Use it regularly to derive best results. Not only does potato make a good dish but also an excellent tan removing cosmetic ingredient.
- Curd: Due to its natural skin care properties, it is also popular among skin care enthusiasts. Curd contains a lot of zinc which is very helpful in skin renewal and cell repair. Curd helps to naturally get rid of tan and lighten your skin complexion. It also contains Vitamin B and other proteins which helps to protect your skin from aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. You can try and mix rose water and honey with your curd for more prominent results. Apply the concocted paste to the tanned areas and leave it on for 15 minutes, after which you can wash it off with cool water. Lemon is also another ingredient you can add to curd to lighten your tan.
Home remedies are always the best and most reliable when it comes to treating your skin. This is because home remedies can be customized to your particular sin care needs. As good as home remedies are sometimes, using other remedies along with it can help to accelerate the results. The Kaya De-tan Facial caters to bring your skin condition back to a state of normalcy. The De-Tan process first starts with an exfoliation session with the use of Micro Derma Abrasion. After this the free radicals present in your skin are taken off. Due to its restoring and moisturizing properties, the aloe vera gel is used to soothe your skin in the next process. This is followed by the application of Vitamin C enriched with Antox Vit-C serum. In the last process the highly effective Kaya Advanced Facial Mask is applied to your skin. This enhances the complexion of your skin and lightens it. It also adds a beautiful glow to your skin which is free from all the harmful effects of the sun.
Know about various treatment for pigmentation avaialable at kaya