Summer Facial Treatments for Radiant Skin
Summer is the ideal season to indulge in some good old self-care to feel rejuvenated and wholesome. Treat yourself to a relaxing facial that not only nourishes your skin but also provides that much-needed escape from the heat. Facials, along with being a relaxing and pampering experience also have several other benefits for your skin. Whether you're looking to hydrate, brighten, repair, or simply give your skin a boost, there's a facial tailored to your specific needs.
Different Types of Facials You Can Get This Summer
During the hot and humid summer months, your skin has unique needs due to the increased sun exposure, heat, and humidity. Here is a list of facials that are particularly beneficial during this season and can help your skin maintain that healthy radiance all summer long:
- Hydrating and Moisturizing Facials / Hydrate & Restore Facial
These facial treatments are perfect for combating summer dryness and helping your skin maintain optimal levels of hydration. The facials often include nourishing masks, serums, and moisturisers infused with ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and antioxidants to replenish and lock in moisture. Reclaim your radiance with the goodness of sea minerals with Kaya's Antox Ultrasheen Therapy, a premium facial for hydrated and glowing skin.
- Brightening and Radiance-Boosting Facials / Lighten & Detan
If you want your skin to be radiant and glowing all summer long, brightening facials are considered to be just the type of facial treatment you should opt for. These treatments typically incorporate vitamin C, kojic acid, or other skin-brightening agents to even out skin tone, reduce hyperpigmentation, and restore your youthful radiance. Kaya's Lighten and De-Tan facial helps with de-tanning and lightens your skin through deep exfoliation.
- Sun Damage Repair and Protection Facials / Ultra Detox
To counteract the effects of sun damage and protect your skin from further harm, consider opting for facials that focus on repairing and rejuvenating skin that has been exposed to sun damage. Kaya's Signature Face Therapy - Ultra Detox facial helps relax the senses and detoxifies your skin from its impurities. The facial typically uses a Vitamin C antioxidizing potion to combat free radicals, along with the infusion of Licorice Manjistha extracts that reduce inflammation, and promote skin healing. It also flushes out toxins from your skin and helps even out the skin tone.
- Acne-Fighting and Clarifying Facials / Purepore Clear skin
For those with acne-prone skin, acne-fighting facials can be quite a relief during these hot summer months, given the breakouts. These typically include deep cleansing, extractions, and targeted facial treatments to reduce acne-causing bacteria, calm inflammation, and promote a clearer complexion. Get Kaya's Purepore Clear Skin facial to enjoy a soothing sea mask rich in minerals and a calming tea blend mask that will leave your skin feeling deeply cleansed, prevent future breakouts and also provide hydration.
Benefits of Getting Facials During Summer Months
If you are wondering why you should get a facial, here’s your list of answers:
- Provides deep facial cleansing: Facials help remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin, prevent clogged pores and reduce the chances of having those breakouts we all dread.
- Hydrates and moisturises: Summer heat can deplete the skin's moisture levels drastically. Hydrating facials replenish lost moisture and improve the skin's ability to retain hydration, leaving it plump and glowing.
- Exfoliates and renews: Facial treatments often involve gentle exfoliation, it removes the dead skin cells, promotes cell turnover, and helps reveal your fresh, radiant skin.
- Helps with Sun damage repair: Exposure to the sun's harsh and harmful rays can cause damage to the skin, such as sunspots and premature ageing. Sun protection and repair facials are specifically helpful for skin exposed to sun damage and help repair and rejuvenate the skin.
- Relaxation and stress relief: Beyond all the physical benefits, facials are a calming and stress-relieving experience, thus promoting overall well-being. It helps ease your body and your mind.
So, grab your favourite cup of herbal tea, put on your comfiest robe and indulge in that much deserved self-care this summer. Pamper yourself with a facial treatment after that hectic hustle of the week. Also, do remember to consult with a skincare professional to determine the best facial treatment curated for the specific needs of your skin.